Arduino Giveaway Contest
The contest is now closed and the winner is: Andreas Tsanos, which entered the contest via Google+.
We're giving away one Arduino kit in a 7-day contest to a lucky person that will be randomly selected amongst all the entrants.
How to enter the contest
You can enter the contest in 2 easy steps:
- follow Nudatech on Facebook, Google+, Linkedin or Twitter.
- share the daily post about the contest.
Every time you follow and share a post you gain an entry, so doing that on all the social networks gives you 4 entries.
The prize is one Arduino Uno LEDs kit, a kit worth more than £40 that comes with an original Arduino Uno and full of LEDs, buttons, and everything you need to start with Arduino!
Terms & Conditions
- The contest will be running for 7 days, until the 14:00 (GMT) of Wednesday the 25th of September, then one lucky person will be randomly selected and will get the prize.
- In case the first winner won't be able to receive the prize a second winner will be randomly selected and so on.
- The contest is open to everyone, but the prize will be shipped only to addresses covered by the Royal Mail. If you’re not sure if your country is covered by the Royal Mail or not check their website before entering the contest.
- Entrants can follow and share on 4 social networks: Facebook, Google+, Linkedin and Twitter as many times they want, but each social network gives them only one entry to the contest per day, so every entrant can gain up to 4 entries per day.
- Winners will be announced on Wednesday the 25th of September.
- Nudatech reserves the right to change the terms & conditions of the contest at any time.